North Saint Paul, MN
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
We are looking for a nurturing, organized and dependable Infant Teacher to help our babies grow.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced teacher to lead our Infant program or for a new teacher to grow with our program in a supportive environment.
- Small Infant classroom of 8 babies
- Competitive Salary and Bennefits
- Generous Child Care discount
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Planning and implementing developmentally appropriate activities
- Ensuring a safe and clean classroom environment
- Communication with Parents through Baby Connect, Newsletters and verbal communication
- Ensuring the flow of communication and information to classroom staff
Education and Experience
- 1 year of experience working with infants and toddlers
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Child Development or related Field of Study including Nursing, CDA credential or a minimum of 18 college semester credits.