Infants and Toddlers
- Babies ages 6 weeks to 16 months
- A strong relationship is built between you, your infant and the caregivers
- Each child is given a primary caretaker
- Parents and caretakers can develop individual daily schedules
- Bi-weekly themes involve even the youngest infants
- Toddlers 16 to 35 months
- Positive role modeling
- Hands-on learning
- Close relationships with parents
- Small group and large group activities
- Weekly theme-based curriculum
Your child’s day will include a wide variety of experiences including art, music, language, dramatic play, sign language, math, reading, science, large and small muscle activities and lots of fun!
Treasured Tykes staff use BabyConnect to provide instant daily communication with parents.
Carol Matheys Center for Children and Families Infant and Toddler program is located at North Presbyterian Church in North St. Paul.